Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Anxiety is ruining my life :(?

so I have been suffering from anxiety for more then a year. It all happened this one day when I had alcohol poisoning n I had to get hospitalized, I really thought I was going to die that day. well ever since that day I have bad panic attacks. Im definetly scared of alcohol now, I rarely drink now. Even when I drink a lil bit, I keep thinkin this is gna kill me. now I consider myself a hypochondriac. I swear I feel like I have a disease or cancer or illness that goes undiagnosed n that am just gna die soon. 24/7 thats all I think about, im always complainin to my bf n I kno hes tired of hearin all these crazy thoughts from me. I just cant believe the person I am now, always stressing and paranoid about sumtin n worryin so much, just worried about life all da time, about crazy things like is sum1 gna break n2 my house or if I dnt clean a mess that I made right away n I need to do sumtn else it starts to worry me, or when my bfs fam comes over I start gettn really anxious n nervous, or that I have a disease. I hardly go out on wknds I rather sit at home than to worry out n da world. n I was nvr like that I loved going out n havn fun now im just a big mess. Every night b4 I go to bed I start thinkn alot n I start to panic, I end up havn insomnia which leads to fatigue the next day, I have no energy, no life, no happiness. My body aches, headaches, I just feel sick 247. It makes me so mad n sad that am like this that I roll up n a ball n put myself n a pillow n scream n I cry so much that I start askn god y did I end up like this. I wish I cud just b normal like everyone else. Am I depressed also. Even writin this makes me cry. I need help :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment