Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I don't understand relationships!!!?

I'm 37 yrs old...I got into a relationship about 4 months ago...I had a feeling she was losing interest about a couple of weeks ago...She basically wanted to end it, so she calls me and tells me she's not ready for a relationship...I guess I expected it, and I didn't react harshly or have any hard feelings.. I told her that was her decision and that's fine and wished her happiness, and I truly meant it... Then she started crying and telling me she loved me and doesn't understand why I reacted that way... I've been through enough and if someone wants to end it I accept it...Now she wants me back already, I'm confused....Now she's having trouble living with her decision and she's hurting...I want to ease her pain, but at the same time, I'm not a fricking puppet where she can just tug on my heart strings...???Is this a game or what??

0 comments:

Post a Comment